Hollow Conjugated 7D
The main distinction between virgin and recycled polyester fiber is the raw materials. Recycled Polyester staple fiber comes from post-consumer plastic bottles and containers. They melt the plastic waste and spin it to filament fiber. In other cases, companies use post-production waste from factories like garment waste.
True to its name, the virgin fiber is 100% new from processing the petrochemical feedstock. It is a result of combining PTA and MEG in a chemical process known as polymerization
1. Fiber Fineness: 7D
2. Packing Detail: 250kg-350kg/PP woven bag/bale, 8-10MT/20’FT,20-25MT/40’HQ
3. MOQ: 8-10MT/20’FT for trial order
4. HS CODE: 5503.2000
5. Delivery time: 5-20days after 30% deposit
6. Payment term: 30% deposit & 70% balance T/T after shipment OR LC at sight.
7. Production Capacity: 40000-50000MT/year
8. Origin: China mainland
1:What’s the minimum order Quantity(MOQ)?
The MOQ is 9000 Kilograms/order, but the price will be a little higher than 40HQ.
2. Can I mix different items in one container?
Sure, you can mix any products by one container.
3. Can I get samples?
Yes, we provide free sample (less than 500g).If customers want more sample, freught cost will be charged.
4. How can you guarantee the product quality?
We have experienced QC team.We control not only productive process but raw material.In addition, we have different kinds of detecting instrument to help us guarantee the product quality.
5. Can you offer customized packaging?
Yes, all products can be packed as your requirement.
Certificate Of Analysis
|Bulkiness(cm3/g)||V1:207.67 V2:67.74 V3:157.32|
|Crimp number (/25mm)||6|